Jrock Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jrock Crew

For all fans of Jrock , manga , anime and that crazy Japanese world !!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The GazettE's Leech - new single!

Go down 

What do you think of their new single? Are you going to get it?
YES, of course! I mean it's GazettE!
The GazettE's Leech - new single! I_vote_lcap100%The GazettE's Leech - new single! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Well i guess so...
The GazettE's Leech - new single! I_vote_lcap0%The GazettE's Leech - new single! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't know, maybe i'll wait for the album
The GazettE's Leech - new single! I_vote_lcap0%The GazettE's Leech - new single! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, i don't think i'm going to like it
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
inachan
Admin
inachan

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-08-10

The GazettE's Leech - new single! Empty
PostSubject: The GazettE's Leech - new single!   The GazettE's Leech - new single! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:00 am

the GazettE's new single will be out on November 12th. Leech, as with the band's previous singles, will be released as both an Optical Impression and an Auditory Impression. Though few details have been released, it is assumed that the Optical Impression will include a DVD featuring a music video, while the Auditory Impression is likely to include a bonus track.
Back to top Go down
http://inachan.buzznet.com/

The GazettE's Leech - new single!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jrock Crew :: iNf0rMaTi0n5 :: News-
Jump to: