Jrock Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jrock Crew

For all fans of Jrock , manga , anime and that crazy Japanese world !!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spirited Away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
inachan
Admin
inachan

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Spirited Away Empty
PostSubject: Spirited Away   Spirited Away Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:35 am

Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi
千と千尋の神隠し

While moving to a new home in Japan, Chihiro and her parents take a wrong turn down a mysterious wooded path. They come across an ominous-looking tunnel of which only Chihiro is scared. Going through the tunnel, they are lead them to a mysterious town filled with restaurants that have all kinds of delicious food on display. Chihiro's parents quickly sit down and start gorging themselves, assuming they will pay the restaurant upon their return. Chihiro's doubt of this strange town leads her to wander off, and she comes across a building of titanic size, where a young boy warns her to leave before nightfall. However, as the sun sets, the town begins to fill up with the gods of Japan's mythology, and Chihiro returns to find her parents mysteriously turned into pigs. The young boy, Haku, works in the building, which is a bathhouse for 8 Million gods. He helps Chihiro find work in this new world, find a way to save her parents from a dinner platter, and find her way home.

This is deffenetly my favorite anime movie. It's Directed by Hayao Miyazaki, and he is absolutely amazing! I love his movies!
Please share with me what you think of this movie

captures:
Spirited Away Spirit10
Back to top Go down
http://inachan.buzznet.com/
Sora
Admin
Sora

Female Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Spirited Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirited Away   Spirited Away Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:52 am

Oh , this is my best friends` favourite cartoon !
She even cried in the end ....

Yep , I like it too !
Back to top Go down
https://jrockxcrew.forumotion.com

Spirited Away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jrock Crew :: JaPaNe5e 5tUff :: movies , books , Tv shows & art-
Jump to: