Jrock Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jrock Crew

For all fans of Jrock , manga , anime and that crazy Japanese world !!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
inachan
Admin
inachan

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Vampire Knight Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Knight   Vampire Knight Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:43 pm

About the anime:
Yuki's earliest memory is of a stormy night in winter, wherein she was attacked by a vampire... And then rescued by another. Now 10 years later, Yuki Cross, the adapted daughter of the headmaster of Cross Academy, has grown up and become a guardian of the vampire race, protecting her savior, Kaname, from discovery as he leads a group of vampires at the elite boarding school. But also at her side is Zero Kiryu, a childhood friend who’s hatred for the creatures that destroyed everything he held dear, is now determined never to trust them.
This coexisting arrangement seems all well and good, but have the vampires truly renounced their murderous ways, or is there a darker truth behind their actions. Is Kaname's infatuation with Yuki the beginning of a forbidden romance, or is it something in her forgotten past that draws him to her. Because in this world of secrets, nothing is as it seems. And the price of misplaced trust may even be worse than death.

This is a 13 episode anime, which i loved to watch. I realy like the vampire idea, and i think it's great!
If you havn't seen this anime, I strongly recommend it.

If you have watched it, please share what you think of it^^
Vampire Knight Prev_v10
Back to top Go down
http://inachan.buzznet.com/
Sora
Admin
Sora

Female Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Vampire Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight   Vampire Knight Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:23 pm

Aii , I love it !!
I didn`t watch the whole , I`m in the middle ...
I LoVe VaMpIrEs !!!!
Back to top Go down
https://jrockxcrew.forumotion.com

Vampire Knight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jrock Crew :: JaPaNe5e 5tUff :: anime-
Jump to: